Bypass icloud activation lock: Here is the 100% working ways to bypass iCloud activation lock easily. This method is working in iPhone or iPad with iOS 11, 10, 9 or iOS 8.
Bypass icloud activation lock: Today we are going to share some of the 100% working methods to bypass icloud activation lock. I hope any one of my methods will help you to remove the icloud activation lock easily👍. Here we enter into the article.
How to bypass icloud lock for iphone or iPad with iOS 11, 10, 9, 8 or Earlier
1. Deleting the previous owner account from your phone
If you brought a used iphone or iPad, contact the previous owner and delete their account in your phone. Follow the steps to erase their account.
- Sign in with the previous owner’s apple ID(icloud.com).
- Go to settings and delete the previous owner account from your phone.
- After deleting the previous owner account turn off the find my iphone.
The above steps are given in the below image.
If you brought the new iPhone or iPad, skip this method and follow the next methods.
2. Using iCloud bypass tools
Many icloud bypass tools are not working. We have handpicked some of the working icloud bypass tools to remove the icloud activation lock easily.
Some tools are paid. We are highly recommend to use the free tool first and then enter into the paid tools.
3. By official iphone unlock
It is the paid trusted icloud activation lock removal service. You have to give the phone type and IMEI number to them, they will remove the icloud icloud activation lock of your iPhone easily.
- Go to this link.
- Choose your iphone model.
- Give the IMEI number of your iphone and country.
- Pay the amount for the unlocking service.
They will unlock icloud action lock from your iphone within a day. Sometimes it takes more than a day(for weekend days).
Note: For iphone x this method is only working.
These are the working methods to bypass icloud activation lock easily. I hope you successfully bypassed the icloud activation lock. If you liked this article share with your friends. Thanks for reading.