Pokemon go Desktop version: Here is the article made for you to use the pokemon go on PC without moving!.
Pokemon go for PC: Pokemon go was launched in July 2016 by the Nintendo. It is one of the best games for android and iphones. It is a augmented reality game location based game so you can not play in a place. The purpose of the game launched is for the people to come to the outdoor and explore the world not be in the home.
There are more tricks to play pokemon go without moving. If you used the tricks, You hate the game too.
How to play Pokemon Go in PC
Emulators are used to play pokemon go on PC. The best android and iOS emulator is bluestacks. It is the recommended emulator because its best feature.
How emulators work?
Emulators are the software made for to use one device software in another device. It makes the duplicate screen of the another device, In the duplicate screen of another device you can use the apps easily. This method is used for the snapchat on PC and IGTV for PC.
Also read: Pokevision alternatives
How to play Pokemon Go on PC
- Emulator (Recommended bluestacks).
- Kingroot app.
- Fake location tool(Download here).
- Luckypatcher apk.
After you downloaded follow the steps below.
- Download and install the bluestacks. (link)
- After install the bluestacks, install the kingroot app.
- Install the luckypatcher apk and the fake location app to hack the game😃.
Pokemon go desktop version
- Now you have to download and install the pokemon go on the play store.
- Before open the game open the luckypatcher and mock locations app.
- Select any two areas to walk and tap the play button.
- Open the pokemon go game.
- Start play the game without moving.
I hope this article is useful to you and these are the ways to play pokemon go on PC. If you liked this article share with your friends and family members. Thanks for reading.