192.168.2.1 is the IP address used by the popular router companies like Belkin, Edimax, Siemens and SMC. You have to configure the router before you use it. 192.168.2.1 is called private IP address and this IP address for home use not for office usage.
By default there the username and passwords are assigned for the router. You must change it before you use because if it does not changed your router can be hacked. You can enter your router settings with the help of the IP address 192.168.2.1 . The default username and password of the router having the IP address 192.168.2.1 is given in the below table.
192.168.2.1 – Default IP Address, Username and Passwords
Use the above table to know the default username and passwords of the different routers.
How to login into the router having IP address 192.168.2.1
Follow the steps carefully to login into your router.
Note: To change anything in the router settings do with an expert.
- Connect your router and PC with ethernet cable or RJ45 cable.
- Turn on both of them (router and PC).
- Open your browser and type the below text.
- Now your login page of the router is opens.
- Login with your username and password. If new router use the default username and password as mentioned in the above table.
- Go to the wireless settings and then you can change the username and passwords of your router.
- Thats all!!.
How to change the IP address of the 192.168.2.1 router
If you wish to change the IP address of your 192.168.2.1 router you can change in in the advanced settings. The new IP address is should be within the range of the 192.168.2.1 IP. This is the home IP address so changing the IP address is not helps you to secure your router.
Also read: How much Does Netflix cost in my Country?
These are the default username and passwords of the 192.168.2.1. If you are still trouble to login into the router having IP 192.168.2.1 leave your comments below. If you liked this article share it in your social media. Thanks for reading.