Last update: December 2018
Are you having the Netgear WN3000RP router and don’t know how to setup. Here is the step by step guide to set up the netgear WN3000RP router. Netgear WN3000RP is the best router and it is used by many people. There are two methods to setup the netgear WN3000RP router. The first method is very simple to do and the second method is hard and takes more time. Many people didn’t know how to setup the new router. Here is the guide for you to setup Netgear WN3000RP.
Also read: How much does hulu cost per month?
How to setup Netgear WN3000RP
Method – 1: Using WPS button
This is the very easy method to setup the netgear WN3000RP router. Every router has a WPS button in the back. The below image shows which is the WPS button.
- Connect your router and PC now long press the WPS button located in the back of the router.
- Then the router name is changed and the new name is ends with _EXT.
- Now the password is same as the router password.
This process takes 2 to 3 minutes and easy to setup the Netgear WN3000RP router.
Also read: 50 Happy Birthday Memes to Your Friends
Method – 2: Using web browser
This method is little bit hard to do. Normally the new router comes with the default settings (Username and password).
Steps to setup Netgear WN3000RP
- Connect your router and PC and turn on both of them.
- Open your browser and type your router IP address and hit enter.
- Now the login page of your router opens.
- Login with your default username and password if you are a new user. If you are old user then use your username and password.
- Click your IP address and see your default username and passwords.
- 192.168.2.1 – Default IP Address, Username and Password
- 192.168.0.1 Router Default Login Password
- 192.168.1.254 IP Address, Default Username and Password
- 10.0.0.1 Router Login, IP Address, Username and Password
- 192.168.1.1 Login Page, Username, Password and Wireless settings
- After you login into your router your dashboard appears.
- Go to wireless settings and then you can change the username and password.
- If you wish to change the IP address change it within the IP address range.
- Thats all!!.
Also read: How much Does Netflix cost in my Country?
Surely this article helps you to setup your router. If you still trouble to setup the router drop your comments below. Share if you liked this guide. Thanks for reading.