Recover disabled facebook account: Today I am going to give the guide to recover facebook account in 6 hours. When my personal account was disabled when I started this website. I submit my photo again and again there is no response from the facebook. Today I am going to give the trick to recover your disabled your facebook account. keep reading.
Also read: How to use Facebook without messenger
Facebook is the most used social media in the world. It has almost have more than 1 billion users. In today’s life all the people have facebook account and use the facebook as their fun and entertainment. Now facebook terms and conditions are being very strict to reduce spam and fake account in facebook. When you give more friend requests then facebook will notice you. When do this again and again your facebook account will be disabled.
Also read: How to login Snapchat on computer
Recover disabled Facebook account
There are two types of facebook disable,
- Permanently disabled.
- Temporarily disabled.
For permanent disabled there is no way to recover your facebook account. The temporarily disabled account only be recovered. The reason for facebook disable account is given below.
- Posting violates facebook terms and conditions.
- Using fake name.
- Contacting people for only advertising.
- Giving friend requests to unknown persons.
Facebook won’t gives warning to you before your account gets disabled.
How to recover Disabled facebook account ( Appeal-id request)
To submit the ID of your’s follow the below step.
- Go to the link[click here]
- Give the image of the government proof. The acceptable government proofs are given below.
Acceptable proof for recover facebook disabled account.
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card
- Vehicle license card
- Green card or Residential proof ( In India the proof is Aadhar)
Note: The Proof without blur and make sure your face is clear in the image.
Also read: Instagram copyrights
Give your email and full name in the respective box. In the additional info you have to give your name, date of birth and your address.
- Click send button. Facebook will review your request.
- You will not get any mails that your account is accepted and your account is rejected. So keep visiting the facebook whether your account is activated or not.
- The verification process takes 3 hours and sometimes it takes weeks. In my case it takes 5 hours.
- If it takes 1 day and above try to resubmit the ID.
I hope your facebook is recovered. If it is not recovered try to resubmit your request. if you need any help comment below. I hope you recovered your account. Share this article to your friends. Thanks for reading.