Last update: December 2020
Are you having the router with IP address 192.168.100?. If you are trouble to work with the IP address 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.1oo.1 . Surely this article will help you how to work with the 192.168.100.1.
Also read: 50 Happy Birthday Memes to Your Friends
IP address are used to login into the router and change the settings of the router. Read this article fully to know how to login and work with the 192.168.100.1. Normally the new router comes with the default username and password. If you wish to secure your router then you must change it. With the help of the IP address you can login into your router.
Also read: How much does hulu cost per month?
192.168.101.253 Default Username and password (new)
The 192.168.100.1 is called private IP address. The range of the 192.168.100.1 is 192.168.100.1 to 192.168.101.253. You can change the IP address within the range. It is easy to change anything in the router now a days.
Also read: 192.168.2.1 – Default IP Address, Username and Password
How to login Router Having 192.168.100.1 IP Address (Updated)
- Connect your router and PC.
- Open the browser and type the below address in the search bar.
Also read: NetFlix MOD APK Premium Latest Version Free Download 2018
- Now the login page of your router will opens.
- Login with your default username and password if you are the new user. If you are a old user then use your username and password.
- Now you are entered into the dashboard of your router.
- Thats all!!.
Also read: Download Showbox apk Free ( latest version) June 2018
How to change the IP address of 192.168.100.1
- Go to the advanced settings or wireless settings and type one of the IP address in the range 192.168.100.1 to 192.168.101.253.
- Thats all!!.
Also read: What I have to do when my router is hacked?
I hope that this article helps to login into the 192.168.100.1 router. If you feels trouble to login into the 192.168.100.1 router leave your comments below. If this article helps you share it to your friends and family members. Thanks for reading.